Knowing where to buy catering equipment and how to get the most appropriate specification at the right price can be a real challenge to school facilities managers.
With almost 30 years of experience in bulk sourcing equipment and project managing kitchen design and installations for schools, we’re ideally placed to help you manage your facilities infrastructure. Our ability to negotiate the best deals means we can pass on significant savings to your school.
We offer a broad range of services including:
- Sourcing and buying all manner of catering and janitorial equipment
- Design and installation of school kitchens
- Dining room furniture and ergonomics
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Scheduling
- Appliance safety compliance checks
We know that unexpected breakdowns or bills can come as a shock to strained school finances, and that significant kitchen upgrades or alterations can be expensive. We can offer our school partners a range of flexible financing options including:
- Outright purchase
- Equipment leasing
- Buy now, repay, interest free over the period of a bespoke term contract
We don’t have shareholders or financiers. As a Civic Business and part of Birmingham City Council you can trust us to do the right thing.
- Kids are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Competitively priced ‘call-out’ service - no contract required.
- Birmingham based – Birmingham at heart.
- Established leader
CITYSERVE: Proudly feeding children and maintaining their schools for the benefit of local communities
If you would like to talk about how our services can benefit you get in touch.